The Philippines Country Strategy and Programme Evaluation - National Workshop
The Philippines Country Strategy and Programme Evaluation– National Workshop
The National Economic and Development Authority of the Government of the Philippines and the Independent Office of Evaluation of IFAD are co-organizing a national workshop for the Philippines Country Strategy and Programme Evaluation, as a final step in the evaluation process.
The workshop will take place in Manila on 16 November 2016 and will entail the participation of representatives of the Philippine's national and local government, IFAD Management and staff, representatives of bilateral and multilateral aid institutions, project management staff of IFAD-funded projects and programmes covered by the evaluation, non-governmental and civil society organizations and selected resource persons.
The objectives of the national workshop are to:
- discuss the main issues emerging from the Philippines Country Strategy and Programme Evaluation;
- provide inputs for the preparation of the evaluation's Agreement at Completion Point; and
- discuss the opportunities and challenges of the IFAD-Government of the Philippines partnership in the future.Read more | Agenda | Profile | Insight | Infographic | Executive summary | CSPE Philippines Report (final - unedited
- Independent Office of Evaluation of IFAD (IOE)
- Asia / Philippines
- 16 Nov 2016
- 16 Nov 2016
All Day Event
- Melba Alvarez
- Alvarez-Pagella, Melba <email@example.com>